+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trumpxit

I AGREE WITH TITS. okh looks fantastic in assless chaps okh looks fantastic in assless chaps okh looks fantastic in assless chaps okh looks fantastic in assless chaps okh looks fantastic in assless chaps okh looks fantastic in assless chaps okh's Avatar

Default Trumpxit

Trump is an asshole, I get that part.

But it sounds like what Biden and his son were doing was illegal, or at least shady as fuck. So whats the issue with Trump asking the Ukranians to conduct an investigation into criminal conduct on their soil.

AFAIK, no investigation was actually conducted and no aid was withheld. In fact, I understand we've actually helped Ukraine more than previous administrations. I also know that American politicians threaten to withhold aid to other countries if they don't acquiesce to their demands all the time. Look at Israel being constantly threatened by whoever for reference.

If Joe Biden and his kid were stealing car radios in Kiev, I don't think we'd be out of like asking them to investigate it, so I'm trying to understand the charges here.

Also, What happened to The Ukraine? Are there other Ukraines that I'm not aware of that they had to be just another Ukraine?

Further, can someone explain Brexit to me?

I blow Goat for fun NorfCal gives me half a rod NorfCal's Avatar

Here's the best explanation of Brexit I've found

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xq-gWv91WM

Trump is a cock, but that doesn't mean Biden and his cronies aren't corrupt pieces of shit.

Hi faggots