+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hi, everyone!

The asshole down that block that doesnt take down his xmas lights until May Chaos gives me half a rod Chaos's Avatar

I blow Goat for fun styckx is an unfunny cunt styckx is an unfunny cunt styckx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    7:07 for the start.

While all not surprising, it's nice closure to hear Jimmy confirm what we all pretty much knew and bring people up to speed. That was quite the beating Jimmy gave Opie.
    Quote Originally Posted by DizzyPeach View Post
    Only a dumb ass goes to war without any soldiers.

JIHAD!!! dumb douchebag is a useless waste of life dumb douchebag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by styckx View Post
    7:07 for the start.

While all not surprising, it's nice closure to hear Jimmy confirm what we all pretty much knew and bring people up to speed. That was quite the beating Jimmy gave Opie.
    Now that Greg is hitting back, calling Jim a cartoon character sell out hack, he's suddenly been quiet for months. Probably scared if he yaps off more the whole raping a drunk underage girl thing will come up.

I blow Goat for fun styckx is an unfunny cunt styckx is an unfunny cunt styckx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dumb douchebag View Post
    Now that Greg is hitting back, calling Jim a cartoon character sell out hack, he's suddenly been quiet for months. Probably scared if he yaps off more the whole raping a drunk underage girl thing will come up.
    Shows you how up to speed I am on any of this anymore..

I'll go look for Opie hitting back. I have some time before trying to dodge griefers in Red Dead Redemention online hanging out at the butcher shop waiting to murder people trying to sell their goods.
    Quote Originally Posted by DizzyPeach View Post
    Only a dumb ass goes to war without any soldiers.

I blow Goat for fun Radioguy gives me half a rod Radioguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by okh View Post
    We should incite a board war with them. I'm a bit rusty, but I think I can hang

It's happened. OA.com all over again. SpaceEdge has become Froy.

I AGREE WITH TITS. okh looks fantastic in assless chaps okh looks fantastic in assless chaps okh looks fantastic in assless chaps okh looks fantastic in assless chaps okh looks fantastic in assless chaps okh looks fantastic in assless chaps okh's Avatar

Funny that this popped up, apparently the admin of r/opieandanthony shut it down without warning and locked everyone out. I asked if there were plane tickets involved and am awaiting a response.

I AGREE WITH TITS. okh looks fantastic in assless chaps okh looks fantastic in assless chaps okh looks fantastic in assless chaps okh looks fantastic in assless chaps okh looks fantastic in assless chaps okh looks fantastic in assless chaps okh's Avatar

the hilarity continues here: https://www.reddit.com/r/opienanthony/