+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    WAAAAA I want to set my own user title WAAAAAAAAAA blacknoi gives me half a rod blacknoi's Avatar

Default HP Touchpad madness @ $99 / $149

So I saw on slickdeals.net over the weekend that HP is liquidating all their WebOS based HP Touchpad tablets.

$499 32GB is now $149
    $399 16GB is now $99

So who got one? Who knows what the hell they'll do with it?

I picked up one on Saturday and its a nice tablet. For 100 bux I'll take it but no way was it worth 400 based on the hardware performance / app support / OS quality.

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthr...6157&t=3220862

coffee's for closers only. Goatweed is just really a ruthless motherfucker Goatweed is just really a ruthless motherfucker Goatweed is just really a ruthless motherfucker Goatweed is just really a ruthless motherfucker Goatweed's Avatar

I wasn't gonna get one but now that OKH mentioned being able to port android on it, I'm interested. All links are sold out tho.

Driving Cuck jokes into the ground Bags has a glorious cock Bags has a glorious cock Bags has a glorious cock Bags has a glorious cock Bags has a glorious cock Bags's Avatar

can you play angry birds on it?

The Universal Moron bill bill bill bill bill bill bill bill bill bill bill

Didn't know about this until I saw this thread yesterday...searched everywhere for one, but absolutely no luck. Hopefully there is a second round released today and tomorrow by retailers like different sites have said.

WAAAAA I want to set my own user title WAAAAAAAAAA blacknoi gives me half a rod blacknoi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bags View Post
    can you play angry birds on it?
    Yes, WebOS has an native version of Angry Birds (and Angry Birds RIO) in the app store.

Driving Cuck jokes into the ground Bags has a glorious cock Bags has a glorious cock Bags has a glorious cock Bags has a glorious cock Bags has a glorious cock Bags's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blacknoi View Post
    Yes, WebOS has an native version of Angry Birds (and Angry Birds RIO) in the app store.
    now i need one of these

coffee's for closers only. Goatweed is just really a ruthless motherfucker Goatweed is just really a ruthless motherfucker Goatweed is just really a ruthless motherfucker Goatweed is just really a ruthless motherfucker Goatweed's Avatar

no links to deals - failure of a thread

Quote Originally Posted by Goatweed View Post
    no links to deals - failure of a thread
    Check the original post linking to slickdeals.

those links are no good - still a failure.

eat. my. shit. Juice Cunt is just really a ruthless motherfucker Juice Cunt is just really a ruthless motherfucker Juice Cunt is just really a ruthless motherfucker Juice Cunt is just really a ruthless motherfucker Juice Cunt's Avatar

tablets are fucking gay

Goat is fucking gay

gay for Peter Lugers. Sooo fucking stuffed right now.

I AGREE WITH TITS. okh looks fantastic in assless chaps okh looks fantastic in assless chaps okh looks fantastic in assless chaps okh looks fantastic in assless chaps okh looks fantastic in assless chaps okh looks fantastic in assless chaps okh's Avatar

Turns out, Amazon oversold their stock and are contacted people (me) cancelling their deals. Scumbags.

The Universal Moron bill bill bill bill bill bill bill bill bill bill bill

That has been happening everywhere. I got one last night at a local best buy, took 2 days of searching. Find out if your local stores have a FB page. Mine did and posted that they receied a shipment, I was able to buy one for instore pick up over the phone.

They have a 1 per person limit and the 50 of them were gone 40 minutes after they announced receiving them.

asshole

The asshole down that block that doesnt take down his xmas lights until May Chaos gives me half a rod Chaos's Avatar

wow. Didn't take long for this thread to become HP Touchpad sadness

Papi Chulo aka Viejo Tits has disabled reputation Tits's Avatar

That WebOS is gonna put Palm back on the map!

I blow Goat for fun Deeper_Throat almost gives me a woody Deeper_Throat's Avatar

FTB gives me anal without lube sketchy gives me half a rod sketchy's Avatar

Looks like they are going to make some more
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_943355.html

I blow Goat for fun indymike gives me half a rod

Onsale trying to make good on the touchpads they oversold http://t.co/9qVWLIR if you had placed an order on 8/21 that was later cancelled (like me) - only 32gig will be available

"This is a new offer specifically for customers who placed an initial order on Sunday, August 21, 2011, and whose orders were subsequently cancelled. This new offer is not available to any customer who received any shipment from any August 21, 2011 order of the HP TouchPad.

This is a limited time offer and expires at 11:59 PM PDT on Monday, September 26, 2011."
    Quote Originally Posted by bill View Post
    You should run in front of a moving bus.