+ Reply to Thread
    Bearded Yenta vamessenger is just really a ruthless motherfucker vamessenger is just really a ruthless motherfucker vamessenger is just really a ruthless motherfucker vamessenger is just really a ruthless motherfucker

Default Uh oh...a PEST found me.

So I got this on twitter today:

@netsexer6969: @VaMessenger @anthonycumia can I call you at (804) 864-???? so we can discuss your hatred for O&A and R&F like gentlemen?
    I sure hope they don't call me.

OnA and RnF is serious business.

The Duke BirdyPimp has disabled reputation BirdyPimp's Avatar

That is so awesome.

However, annoying for you, because if you do start gettoing calls, you have to change your # which is a pain in the ass.

They always win in the end.................................

I AGREE WITH TITS. okh looks fantastic in assless chaps okh looks fantastic in assless chaps okh looks fantastic in assless chaps okh looks fantastic in assless chaps okh looks fantastic in assless chaps okh looks fantastic in assless chaps okh's Avatar

This shit again? Really? The Peppermints live!!!

I blow Goat for fun 3Setsof10 gives me half a rod 3Setsof10's Avatar

Nah, let them call and open themselves up to harassment charges, they really are that dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey's Biographer View Post
    Somewhere.. Many years ago in a basement Side Dick joined a band. Hoping.. One day to score some nice groupie pussy and blow lines off the asses of the best hookers money could buy. Little did he know all his hard work in a pest band would culminate in fucking a married woman with two kids who is into pee videos.

Why are you smiling?
    You think this is some alligator-infested moat? No one can get over there to you?
    You know, this whole kind of "I'm-on-the-inside, too-cool-for-school, let's make fun of the dorky suburban guy, because I'm safe on this side of the counter" routine's gonna get you hurt.
    And I'll tell you another thing. After you've lost all your parents' money on your avant-garde piece-of-crap short film, you're gonna need a job.
    Guess what? It's guys like me that hire. Guys like me don't hire punks like you. All right?
    So shape up.

I blow Goat for fun styckx is an unfunny cunt styckx is an unfunny cunt styckx's Avatar

HTG could represent him.

Bearded Yenta vamessenger is just really a ruthless motherfucker vamessenger is just really a ruthless motherfucker vamessenger is just really a ruthless motherfucker vamessenger is just really a ruthless motherfucker

Quote Originally Posted by 3Setsof10 View Post
    Nah, let them call and open themselves up to harassment charges, they really are that dumb
    Hopefully the owner of that number has enough sense to record any calls.

I blow Goat for fun Deeper_Throat almost gives me a woody Deeper_Throat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by styckx View Post
    HTG could represent him.

At $450.00 an hour? (and with Ron's fat smelly cock in her mouth?)

The asshole down that block that doesnt take down his xmas lights until May Chaos gives me half a rod Chaos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by okh View Post
    This shit again? Really? The Peppermints live!!!
    I think this would fall under the catagory of 'twittermints'

Driving Cuck jokes into the ground Bags has a glorious cock Bags has a glorious cock Bags has a glorious cock Bags has a glorious cock Bags has a glorious cock Bags's Avatar

if they called me i bet i could get them to hang up first when i got into my gay dirty talk

goat know *whisper* hey goat *whisper*

coffee's for closers only. Goatweed is just really a ruthless motherfucker Goatweed is just really a ruthless motherfucker Goatweed is just really a ruthless motherfucker Goatweed is just really a ruthless motherfucker Goatweed's Avatar

that's hilarious and creepy at the same time.

Driving Cuck jokes into the ground Bags has a glorious cock Bags has a glorious cock Bags has a glorious cock Bags has a glorious cock Bags has a glorious cock Bags's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Goatweed View Post
    that's hilarious and creepy at the same time.
    dont lie

you enjoy it on ps3

coffee's for closers only. Goatweed is just really a ruthless motherfucker Goatweed is just really a ruthless motherfucker Goatweed is just really a ruthless motherfucker Goatweed is just really a ruthless motherfucker Goatweed's Avatar

yes, yes I do. It would have been great to have that & racist bill last night. Kneegrows love nuketown 24/7.

whispering fag and racist bill may take down the server again

hey bags

Yessssss