+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    JIHAD!!! dumb douchebag is a useless waste of life dumb douchebag's Avatar

Default Whatever happened to?

a bunch of ppl have come gone from places over the years.

1. Froy. whatever happened to him after .com was shut by ant?

2. keyser. last time i saw him on a board, was when some fags on FBA humiliated him in a thread he started there about lobster girl (where he was trying to humiliate ant).

3. dougout doug. he just decided one day to disappear.

Bearded Yenta vamessenger is just really a ruthless motherfucker vamessenger is just really a ruthless motherfucker vamessenger is just really a ruthless motherfucker vamessenger is just really a ruthless motherfucker

Last time I heard anything from Doug was about over a year ago was when I offered him a place to crash when him and his chick were here for the NASCAR race and it got postponed because of rain.

The asshole down that block that doesnt take down his xmas lights until May Chaos gives me half a rod Chaos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dumb douchebag View Post
    2. keyser. last time i saw him on a board, was when some fags on FBA humiliated him in a thread he started there about lobster girl (where he was trying to humiliate ant).
    And who can forget the mighty 'uncensored' blog?

coffee's for closers only. Goatweed is just really a ruthless motherfucker Goatweed is just really a ruthless motherfucker Goatweed is just really a ruthless motherfucker Goatweed is just really a ruthless motherfucker Goatweed's Avatar

Froy disappeared. I think there was a sighting once, but he was pretty much done with boards. His offshoot board wasn't doing anything either.

I blow Goat for fun NorfCal gives me half a rod NorfCal's Avatar

the only one I miss is Doug.

Quote Originally Posted by Freddy Shit View Post
    Im high as fuck and them niggers next door anit toin shit to bother me. pecea fuckerts.

To watch Jews is to see the world clearly PeterDragon makes my cock rock hard PeterDragon makes my cock rock hard PeterDragon makes my cock rock hard PeterDragon's Avatar

Keyser was running a NY Mets blog called Hotfoot under his real name, Ant DeRosa

I agree with BirdyPimp. SinFiction has disabled reputation

Doug still has his myspace page. I also wonder what happened to BAM. After the show just killed him for "Fuck Free FM" He vanished.

Driving Cuck jokes into the ground Bags has a glorious cock Bags has a glorious cock Bags has a glorious cock Bags has a glorious cock Bags has a glorious cock Bags's Avatar

I miss jewdown

I AGREE WITH TITS. okh looks fantastic in assless chaps okh looks fantastic in assless chaps okh looks fantastic in assless chaps okh looks fantastic in assless chaps okh looks fantastic in assless chaps okh looks fantastic in assless chaps okh's Avatar

I tried to resurrect Doug as a freshly minted out of the closet gay man going on his first trip to Disney with his partner on a Disney board, but the bagger I site messaged would have nothing to do with it

JIHAD!!! dumb douchebag is a useless waste of life dumb douchebag's Avatar

i'm surprised. they (99% or so anyway) HATE doug because he was a bigger attention whore than they were/are.

leefromtx

Quote Originally Posted by vamessenger View Post
    Last time I heard anything from Doug was about over a year ago was when I offered him a place to crash when him and his chick were here for the NASCAR race and it got postponed because of rain.
    You wanted to tongue swirl the head of his cock while his chick lovingly analyzed you with a big black plastic strap on dick?

I blow Goat for fun styckx is an unfunny cunt styckx is an unfunny cunt styckx's Avatar

Keep going.. Almost there..
    Quote Originally Posted by DizzyPeach View Post
    Only a dumb ass goes to war without any soldiers.

leefromtx

I dont give a shit about anyone that was involved with the boards or where they are now. Ninety percent of em were fags begging for show attention.

fuck me, it's gonna be awesome! Lil almost gives me a woody Lil's Avatar

yes lee, we all know you're a big tough guy :yawns:

I do miss dougie, he was fun and his wife did have a killer ass

(8:09 PM) BostonIdol: <--- Hetero
    (8:09 PM) BostonIdol: ^^ post that in your sig plz, cuz those ftb guys are so hot, ya know?
    SinFiction: got a cock in your mouth or can you talk?
    SinFiction: your the only person I have to ask that to

eat. my. shit. Juice Cunt is just really a ruthless motherfucker Juice Cunt is just really a ruthless motherfucker Juice Cunt is just really a ruthless motherfucker Juice Cunt is just really a ruthless motherfucker Juice Cunt's Avatar

me. when and how did I get to this point? as silly as it sounds, I love this place. I consider some of you close friends. The others, well.... you kinda suck. But, thats ok. If asked who is close to me, beyond family and old friends, I would say FTB, .net, and most of all, the dummies.

Its not because its 641am and it not because PT is passed out on the basement floor (no, really), it is because Im not sure how long Ill be here. none of us knows beyond the present. and, NO, this has nothing to do with losing someone, its just the fact of living.

I'll never repeat this.... thanks to all of you for being my virtual cubicle mates. It means more than I can ever express.

Now, fuck off.

coffee's for closers only. Goatweed is just really a ruthless motherfucker Goatweed is just really a ruthless motherfucker Goatweed is just really a ruthless motherfucker Goatweed is just really a ruthless motherfucker Goatweed's Avatar

wtf

leefromtx

Quote Originally Posted by Lil View Post
    yes lee, we all know you're a big tough guy
    Never claimed to be

The Duke BirdyPimp has disabled reputation BirdyPimp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Goatweed View Post
    wtf
    DS ruled btw

The asshole down that block that doesnt take down his xmas lights until May Chaos gives me half a rod Chaos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BirdyPimp View Post
    DS ruled btw
    ?

To watch Jews is to see the world clearly PeterDragon makes my cock rock hard PeterDragon makes my cock rock hard PeterDragon makes my cock rock hard PeterDragon's Avatar

no love for Opacktool?