+ Reply to Thread
    Plum Nuts Sink has disabled reputation Sink's Avatar

Default K2 Incense and Could 9 "Bath Salt" and Ivory Wave crack

So head shops carry fake weed now, incense made in China that has a synthetic derivative of THC sprayed on it to give off a similar effect of pot. K2 is one of the more popular one around here, but they make 100's of brands with basically the same ingredient.

Not sure if this stuff has made it around your parts, but now these same people are making a "bath salts" sold as just that, but when snorted, smoked and in some cases people are injecting it, it apparently give the similar effect of cocaine or a speedy like drug, but it's legal.

Anybody seen or tried this shit. As with fake weed, I perfer the real shit, so I have not tried either, but find it amazing that somebody has found a way to market these as legal. Cloud 9 is the big brand around here I hear people buying, now sold at some gas stations.

Quote Originally Posted by Baton Rouge Advocate
    BATON ROUGE- It's a substance that some doctors say is sweeping the nation as the new over-the-counter way of getting a high. A white powder, commonly disguised as bath salts, is being snorted, injected, and in some cases smoked to create a high similar to cocaine.

The active ingredient is Maphedrone whcih from wiki is

Quote Originally Posted by wiki
    Mephedrone, also known as 4-methylmethcathinone (4-MMC), or 4-methylephedrone, is a synthetic stimulant and entactogen drug of the amphetamine and cathinone classes. Slang names include meph,[4] drone,[5] MCAT.[6] It is reportedly manufactured in China and is chemically based on the cathinone compounds found in the khat plant of eastern Africa. It comes in the form of tablets or a powder, which users can swallow, snort or inject, producing similar effects to MDMA, amphetamines and cocaine.

SO, who has tried these and do they really produce similar effects. I have a friend who gets drug tested frequent and says the fake weeks really does produce similar effects of the real stuff, I just would rather smoke the real plant than some chemical cooked in a warehouse in china.
    Quote Originally Posted by That Freddy View Post
    PS: Your cunt is in the
    sink.

I blow Goat for fun Deeper_Throat almost gives me a woody Deeper_Throat's Avatar

and we all know the level of quality and purity of shit coming out of china.

eat. my. shit. Juice Cunt is just really a ruthless motherfucker Juice Cunt is just really a ruthless motherfucker Juice Cunt is just really a ruthless motherfucker Juice Cunt is just really a ruthless motherfucker Juice Cunt's Avatar

ick.

yeah, that's what I say, if you are going to use, get the real thing.

But some whom either don't know how to get real shit or are trying to beat drug tests since these products don't show up or whatever it is has created a market to where this shit is sold in brown town and near LSU gas stations now. Just curious as if they really work or mimic the intended substance.
    sink.

http://am-hi-co.com/acatalog/extreme...bal-highs.html

Look at the side bar links "legal highs" "herbal highs" "stimulant bath salts"
    sink.

coffee's for closers only. Goatweed is just really a ruthless motherfucker Goatweed is just really a ruthless motherfucker Goatweed is just really a ruthless motherfucker Goatweed is just really a ruthless motherfucker Goatweed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Freddy View Post
    ick.
    totally agree.

Somebody surely has tired this shit
    sink.

I'm not a very friendly guy, so what? F-Tool gives me half a rod F-Tool's Avatar

Only read bad shit about K12. Avoid it. Smoke pot, not lead paint.

FTB gives me anal without lube sketchy gives me half a rod sketchy's Avatar

Got a couple friends that tried some of that k2 stuff. They said it tasted like shit was harsh to smoke and gave them a headache. Never heard of that other stuff.

Another thing that is legal are poppy pods you can get them in craft stores or order them on the internet. They are completely legal and you can make poppy tea or grind the pods and put them in a drink. It gives you a strong and long lasting opiate buzz. They are as strong as taking a Oxy, Roxi or any strong opiate.

Quote Originally Posted by F-Tool View Post
    Only read bad shit about K12. Avoid it. Smoke pot, not lead paint.
    Heard the same about the fake pot, but this is the first time I've seen the speed salts start to make it into mainstream and hit the gas station shelves. I've heard ranges from just makes your heart race, to kept me up all night with a meth like euphoria
    sink.

WAAAAA I want to set my own user title WAAAAAAAAAA blacknoi gives me half a rod blacknoi's Avatar

The speed salts sound pretty scary based on doing some quick google searches:
    http://www.thetowntalk.com/article/2...WS01/101222018
    Since late September, hospital emergency rooms in every region of the state have treated 84 people for paranoia, hallucinations, tachycardia, agitation, hypertension, chest pain, headache and suicidal thoughts. Louisiana has recorded more cases than any other state. The problem has progressively gotten worse. The Louisiana Poison Center is now receiving 4-5 calls a day concerning the drug.
    Then again, it could be people that just can't handle their shit... but you never know *what* you are getting with this crap.

Quote Originally Posted by sketchy View Post
    Got a couple friends that tried some of that k2 stuff. They said it tasted like shit was harsh to smoke and gave them a headache. Never heard of that other stuff.

Another thing that is legal are poppy pods you can get them in craft stores or order them on the internet. They are completely legal and you can make poppy tea or grind the pods and put them in a drink. It gives you a strong and long lasting opiate buzz. They are as strong as taking a Oxy, Roxi or any strong opiate.
    Why would poppy pods be sold in a craft store? I could understand a floral nursery, but a craft store?
    sink.

I agree with BirdyPimp. SinFiction has disabled reputation

There is also that salvia shit that states are starting to ban because college and high school kids are dying from it. It's also a legal type of pot.

eat. my. shit. Juice Cunt is just really a ruthless motherfucker Juice Cunt is just really a ruthless motherfucker Juice Cunt is just really a ruthless motherfucker Juice Cunt is just really a ruthless motherfucker Juice Cunt's Avatar

Griz is schooled in the art of Salvia but he doesn't play with us anymore.

FTB gives me anal without lube sketchy gives me half a rod sketchy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sink View Post
    Why would poppy pods be sold in a craft store? I could understand a floral nursery, but a craft store?
    I guess decorative purposes, not sure one of my friends used them all the time but got them shipped right to his house from some website.

Yeah, I have heard of people making poppy tea steeping using the Papaver somniferum Poppy Pod (there are plenty how to make the tea web sites - just google) . Apparently you can make the tea that packs quite the buzz if you do it right and depending on the quality, type of poppy pod used and the durations of steeping. I knew it was legal to buy the poppy's, but never realized how available the are. If you try it, research the specifc poppy plant to select b/c there are dozens of poppy types and certain ones are the best for making the opiate brew while others won't give you shit. I've heard the Papaver somniferum is the best.
    sink.