+ Reply to Thread
    coffee's for closers only. Goatweed is just really a ruthless motherfucker Goatweed is just really a ruthless motherfucker Goatweed is just really a ruthless motherfucker Goatweed is just really a ruthless motherfucker Goatweed's Avatar

Default The Ron & Deb Show

We lose Dave and we gain HTG? Really?

I blow Goat for fun 3Setsof10 gives me half a rod 3Setsof10's Avatar

$450.00/hr

Hahahahahahahaha what a fucking joke
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey's Biographer View Post
    Somewhere.. Many years ago in a basement Side Dick joined a band. Hoping.. One day to score some nice groupie pussy and blow lines off the asses of the best hookers money could buy. Little did he know all his hard work in a pest band would culminate in fucking a married woman with two kids who is into pee videos.

Why are you smiling?
    You think this is some alligator-infested moat? No one can get over there to you?
    You know, this whole kind of "I'm-on-the-inside, too-cool-for-school, let's make fun of the dorky suburban guy, because I'm safe on this side of the counter" routine's gonna get you hurt.
    And I'll tell you another thing. After you've lost all your parents' money on your avant-garde piece-of-crap short film, you're gonna need a job.
    Guess what? It's guys like me that hire. Guys like me don't hire punks like you. All right?
    So shape up.

I blow Goat for fun std is a useless waste of life std's Avatar

Uninteresting. Lack of humor. No unique opinion of her own. HTG will fit right in as Ron's co host.

I blow Goat for fun std is a useless waste of life std's Avatar

They should stop the charade and go into full on "Love ya boo boo" radio.

Plum Nuts Sink has disabled reputation Sink's Avatar

:VOMIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by That Freddy View Post
    PS: Your cunt is in the
    sink.

I blow Goat for fun Ole Bull Nuts gives me half a rod Ole Bull Nuts's Avatar

OH HERE COMES FEZ WITH HIS O-PIN-YON

To watch Jews is to see the world clearly PeterDragon makes my cock rock hard PeterDragon makes my cock rock hard PeterDragon makes my cock rock hard PeterDragon's Avatar

did they really put HTG in or was she just there; I only listened for 10 min and heard her fake laugh .
    wtf reallly

coffee's for closers only. Goatweed is just really a ruthless motherfucker Goatweed is just really a ruthless motherfucker Goatweed is just really a ruthless motherfucker Goatweed is just really a ruthless motherfucker Goatweed's Avatar

she's almost always there, many times you can hear her laugh in the distance but she's been "3rd mic" for three days, more or less.

Driving Cuck jokes into the ground Bags has a glorious cock Bags has a glorious cock Bags has a glorious cock Bags has a glorious cock Bags has a glorious cock Bags's Avatar

i dont mind her on air

better than ron talking to himself and fez crying

Plum Nuts Sink has disabled reputation Sink's Avatar

I can't stand her on the air, she needs to be out protecting free spea...oh wait
    Quote Originally Posted by That Freddy View Post
    PS: Your cunt is in the
    sink.

To watch Jews is to see the world clearly PeterDragon makes my cock rock hard PeterDragon makes my cock rock hard PeterDragon makes my cock rock hard PeterDragon's Avatar

I don't mind her in person, but she shouldn't be on air for more than 5 minutes a week.
    she is simply not funny.

Driving Cuck jokes into the ground Bags has a glorious cock Bags has a glorious cock Bags has a glorious cock Bags has a glorious cock Bags has a glorious cock Bags's Avatar

you know what is funny?

this

is that Mulch?

I blow Goat for fun styckx is an unfunny cunt styckx is an unfunny cunt styckx's Avatar

Can't argue with Bags. That is funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by DizzyPeach View Post
    Only a dumb ass goes to war without any soldiers.

Quote Originally Posted by Goatweed View Post
    is that Mulch?
    i know one of the people is bill

I didn't know bill was a blonde.

its a wig silly

this is how he quits a job

Bearded Yenta vamessenger is just really a ruthless motherfucker vamessenger is just really a ruthless motherfucker vamessenger is just really a ruthless motherfucker vamessenger is just really a ruthless motherfucker

So now Deb is the one holding Fez back?

Quote Originally Posted by Bags View Post
    its a wig silly

this is how he quits a job
    HAHAHA quitters never win