+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Curb.

eat. my. shit. Juice Cunt is just really a ruthless motherfucker Juice Cunt is just really a ruthless motherfucker Juice Cunt is just really a ruthless motherfucker Juice Cunt is just really a ruthless motherfucker Juice Cunt's Avatar

nevermind

lamby

yeah this last episode was absurdly implausible even by the standards of curb's implausible universe

5 out of 7 admins agree, GREAT RACK! angrymissy gives me half a rod angrymissy's Avatar

Best ever

Mother to Larry, an asshole and a swan killer

To watch Jews is to see the world clearly PeterDragon makes my cock rock hard PeterDragon makes my cock rock hard PeterDragon makes my cock rock hard PeterDragon's Avatar

Just remember, there are only 2 ways you can injure your neck.

eat. my. shit. Juice Cunt is just really a ruthless motherfucker Juice Cunt is just really a ruthless motherfucker Juice Cunt is just really a ruthless motherfucker Juice Cunt is just really a ruthless motherfucker Juice Cunt's Avatar

the thought of Liz Shue, munching Cheryl Hines twat, makes me hard.

WAAAAA I want to set my own user title WAAAAAAAAAA blacknoi gives me half a rod blacknoi's Avatar

So I'm only interested in the curb eps that have the seinfeld cast involved. Is there a listing of what eps I need to watch once the season is done?

gross. why?

WAAAAA I want to set my own user title WAAAAAAAAAA blacknoi gives me half a rod blacknoi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FREDDY THE SHAKES View Post
    gross. why?
    I just could never get into Curb... I wanted to like it, I really like Seinfeld... dunno. Just personal preference.

To watch Jews is to see the world clearly PeterDragon makes my cock rock hard PeterDragon makes my cock rock hard PeterDragon makes my cock rock hard PeterDragon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blacknoi View Post
    I just could never get into Curb... I wanted to like it, I really like Seinfeld... dunno. Just personal preference.
    http://www.hbo.com/larrydavid/episode/index.html

I do think at the very least you should watch all of this season.

Quote Originally Posted by PeterDragon View Post
    http://www.hbo.com/larrydavid/episode/index.html

I do think at the very least you should watch all of this season.
    Thanks! I have to admit, after R/F talked about the Jesus piss/tear episode, I watched that segment and laughed. I'll give it another shot.

did she just say (her 9 year old) had a rash on her pussy?

I agree with BirdyPimp. SinFiction has disabled reputation

That episode of Curb may have been the funniest thing I have ever seen on television.

Quote Originally Posted by SinFiction View Post
    That episode of Curb may have been the funniest thing I have ever seen on television.

it was just fantastic.
    between the "I've been seeing this 9 yr old girl", the Michael Richards stuff, the lines in the "Seinfeld Episode", the "Danny Duberstein is good at 2 things".

PS: Your cunt is in the sink.

Plum Nuts Sink has disabled reputation Sink's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by That Freddy View Post
    PS: Your cunt is in the sink.
    best line ever
    Quote Originally Posted by That Freddy View Post
    PS: Your cunt is in the
    sink.

Super Dave rules. Marty Funkhauser rules even more.

Having said that....

Awesome.

and I sooo want to fuck Cheryl. and Suzie.

I agree with BirdyPimp. SinFiction has disabled reputation

Great episode.

Watched the finale. It was definitely very good.