+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
    I blow Goat for fun indymike gives me half a rod

182790_10150141564196280_594886279_8370418_1056533_n.jpg

Posted by someone - a very blurry Barb and Jared. Thankfully they returned from the date.
    Last edited by Juice Cunt; 02-13-2011 at 02:37 PM.

FTB gives me anal without lube paulisded gives me half a rod

\

Pussy Eating Machine Casey Elan McDonald gives me half a rod Casey Elan McDonald's Avatar

Thanks Bill.

Live - Tonight!
    Quote Originally Posted by bill View Post
    You should run in front of a moving bus.

leefromtx

Digging the show.

Special Delivery getting cut back to 2 hours (8-10pm) starting in a couple weeks. Also 'gaining' a replay but thats buried from 3-5am Monday mornings (I think its Monday - might be Sunday).

Sucks.... Most enjoyable show on 202 at this point.

I blow Goat for fun Deeper_Throat almost gives me a woody Deeper_Throat's Avatar

That's why they are doing that....

I blow Goat for fun styckx is an unfunny cunt styckx is an unfunny cunt styckx's Avatar

It is ashame the other music services can't do (or haven't yet) live broadcasts. I don't even consider Sirius an option anymore.

Pandora, Slacker, last.FM, Tune IN, mp3s, podcasts all on the phone. Hell I can even watch Netflix on my phone now. I can't see Sirius's OEM deals lasting much longer. Smart phones aren't expensive to get anymore and entirely too many free or much much cheaper alternatives.

To watch Jews is to see the world clearly PeterDragon makes my cock rock hard PeterDragon makes my cock rock hard PeterDragon makes my cock rock hard PeterDragon's Avatar

There is a market especially for the areas you can't get wifi but yeah, Sirius better rethink their business model

WAAAAA I want to set my own user title WAAAAAAAAAA blacknoi gives me half a rod blacknoi's Avatar

Supposedly the 'satellite 2.0' concept where they start to merge the sirius and xm spectrum into 1 (thus doubling capacity) should shake stuff up a bit... new radios, on-demand content etc.

Too bad its all press releases and vapor-ware so far.

Quote Originally Posted by styckx View Post
    It is ashame the other music services can't do (or haven't yet) live broadcasts. I don't even consider Sirius an option anymore.

Pandora, Slacker, last.FM, Tune IN, mp3s, podcasts all on the phone. Hell I can even watch Netflix on my phone now. I can't see Sirius's OEM deals lasting much longer. Smart phones aren't expensive to get anymore and entirely too many free or much much cheaper alternatives.
    its not music but Kevin Smith just started a 'live' show setup last week. http://www.smodcast.com/ which you can get to from your smartphones via stitcher. I listened to a bit last week but as of now what he is offering wouldn't make me want to tune in constantly.

To watch Jews is to see the world clearly PeterDragon makes my cock rock hard PeterDragon makes my cock rock hard PeterDragon makes my cock rock hard PeterDragon's Avatar

Sam sick, Casey (and family) in with Dave.
    too bad I only caught last 30 min, it was good stuff

leefromtx

I caught a bit of the first hour. I miss Dave on a regular basis and Casey has a sexy voice. The caller from Maine brought up how the Ron and Fez Show is only half as good without Dave. Half as good is being polite. It fucking sucks ass now.

Sam did the show solo tonight and Ant called in in the last 20 minutes and was a real ass about Alkey. Don't know what he thought he was proving by commenting. In short he said he drank and laughed with him but pretty much called him an ass. Just an asshole move imho by Ant.

eat. my. shit. Juice Cunt is just really a ruthless motherfucker Juice Cunt is just really a ruthless motherfucker Juice Cunt is just really a ruthless motherfucker Juice Cunt is just really a ruthless motherfucker Juice Cunt's Avatar

I thought Ant was starting to go over the line at first but he reigned it in and qualified his statements about IA. Personally I never knew Pat but it was quite obvious that he was a raging smartass/asshole when he was drinking. I think thats all Ant was saying. Obviouly not anything any love ones want o hear so soon but that doesnt mean there was some truth to it.

Hopefully lil Colin has some uncles around to play with on such a sad fathers day for him. Just heartbreaking.

eat. my. shit. Juice Cunt is just really a ruthless motherfucker Juice Cunt is just really a ruthless motherfucker Juice Cunt is just really a ruthless motherfucker Juice Cunt is just really a ruthless motherfucker Juice Cunt's Avatar

If they talk erock into driving davey home, there MUST be video