+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 16 ... LastLast
    leefromtx

Well, take yourself there.

Fridee

Quote Originally Posted by PeterDragon View Post
    I thought you were here for me

oh daddy, you didn't even say happy birthday!

I agree with BirdyPimp. SinFiction has disabled reputation

Quote Originally Posted by deepest throat possible View Post
    don't forget there was fatalities in that crash.
    I don't know this story. How did he not go to jail?

FTB gives me anal without lube WVF is a useless waste of life

what a faggot.

Quote Originally Posted by striker View Post
    I started the thread, and need to add mine. I mentioned this on R&F a few months back when Fez was talking about this topic. I once intentionally caused a 4 car accident that required one person to be medvac'd to the hospital. Since it has been more than 10yrs I don't have to worry about the statue of limitations anymore.

I was driving home from my girlfriends house, this guy in a Toyota Corrolla was fucking with me, we were on a road with a 45 mph limit, I came up on where I needed to make a left turn. The other car was behind me, after getting into the left turn lane, I intentionally swerved back into his lane, causing him to swerve away from me. He swerved right, but when he corrected back left, the car went into slide, he slide across a curb height center median into oncomming traffic. They never had time to brake, the car in the oncomming left lane hit him on the right rear, spinning the car back around and the car in the right lane t-boned him on the drivers door. I watched it happen then made my left turn and drove off.

About 4 hrs later, there were two cops knocking on my parents door. My dad woke me up, and the cops quesitoned me an hour. Turned out, someone had seen it happen, followed me and gave them my license number. Because of some other things going on in my life, which the cops could verify, that after 5 days they ruled me out as a suspect. I talked to the lead officer inthe investigation about a week later, I pretended to be concerned about the victim, and the cop said the guy was in the ICU ward at a level 1 trauma center, and would probably hospitalized a few more weeks. I never heard or saw anything more after that.

I blow Goat for fun std is a useless waste of life std's Avatar

Getting back to the topic on RF.net, Fez sucks. I know everybody likes to pretend he's getting better, in what has to be the slowest comeback in the history of anything, but he honestly sucks on his own show now and has for a very long time. Like no redeeming qualities whatsoever. Nobody on O&A could get away with the dogshit Fez has put out there on a daily basis for like 2 years straight. Ron and ESD happen to be brilliant and keep the show going despite all of this, so it's all good.

Why these mutants still bitch about ESD when he's the only guy left on 202 who still has passion for radio is beyond me.

I agree with BirdyPimp. SinFiction has disabled reputation

It really should be the Ron and Dave show.

I blow Goat for fun Ole Bull Nuts gives me half a rod Ole Bull Nuts's Avatar

Fez is a shut in narcissist with utterly zero real feelings toward anyone else. If he had applied himself diiferently he'd have made a fine serial killer.

Pussy Eating Machine Casey Elan McDonald gives me half a rod Casey Elan McDonald's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ole Bull Nuts View Post
    Fez is a shut in narcissist with utterly zero real feelings toward anyone else. If he had applied himself diiferently he'd have made a fine serial killer.
    Thanks Bill.

3Setsof10

Therefore, it's important that this sociopath airs his opinion on someone better- and that a few sycophants on that RF.net board nod their heads in agreement

I hate the internet too

JIHAD!!! dumb douchebag is a useless waste of life dumb douchebag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WVF View Post

FREDDY DREK

Eddie the murderer shit

and all the nonsense about banning guns, and racing safety and all of that shit, it doesn't come from a magnanimous place, it's from someone not wanting to feel bad by forcing everyone else to change.

I'm only an LL away from Bill BostonIdol is a name known to all and that name is stud muffin BostonIdol is a name known to all and that name is stud muffin BostonIdol is a name known to all and that name is stud muffin BostonIdol is a name known to all and that name is stud muffin BostonIdol is a name known to all and that name is stud muffin BostonIdol is a name known to all and that name is stud muffin

Quote Originally Posted by std View Post
    Getting back to the topic on RF.net, Fez sucks. I know everybody likes to pretend he's getting better, in what has to be the slowest comeback in the history of anything, but he honestly sucks on his own show now and has for a very long time. Like no redeeming qualities whatsoever. Nobody on O&A could get away with the dogshit Fez has put out there on a daily basis for like 2 years straight. Ron and ESD happen to be brilliant and keep the show going despite all of this, so it's all good.

Why these mutants still bitch about ESD when he's the only guy left on 202 who still has passion for radio is beyond me.
    std nails it. I've taken a break from listening, but it seemed like once every six weeks Fez would have a good day and people would announce "Fezzy's back." That would be followed by a month and a half of shitty shows with a couple of crying jags that grind the show to a halt for an hour. Meanwhile Dave would keep Ron's shoulders from collapsing under the weight of carrying the entire show, while Fez gets the big paycheck.

Maybe if they got paid by the word/joke/laugh, Dave wouldn't be so poor and he wouldn't have to accept so much help from his family.

coffee's for closers only. Goatweed is just really a ruthless motherfucker Goatweed is just really a ruthless motherfucker Goatweed is just really a ruthless motherfucker Goatweed is just really a ruthless motherfucker Goatweed's Avatar

why is getting help from family such a bad thing? isn't that what families do?

I'm only an LL away from Bill BostonIdol is a name known to all and that name is stud muffin BostonIdol is a name known to all and that name is stud muffin BostonIdol is a name known to all and that name is stud muffin BostonIdol is a name known to all and that name is stud muffin BostonIdol is a name known to all and that name is stud muffin BostonIdol is a name known to all and that name is stud muffin

Quote Originally Posted by Goatweed View Post
    It's what families who care about each other and support each other do - Fez's family on the other hand........................

Edit: by the way - Freddy's new avatar rules.

exactly.

To watch Jews is to see the world clearly PeterDragon makes my cock rock hard PeterDragon makes my cock rock hard PeterDragon makes my cock rock hard PeterDragon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fridee View Post
    oh daddy, you didn't even say happy birthday!
    yes, im sorry.
    Mojo told me and ronnie b mentioned it.

To watch Jews is to see the world clearly PeterDragon makes my cock rock hard PeterDragon makes my cock rock hard PeterDragon makes my cock rock hard PeterDragon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Goatweed View Post

Plum Nuts Sink has disabled reputation Sink's Avatar

Love me some bull nuts, dude is solid.

http://www.ronfez.net/forums/showpos...&postcount=133
    Quote Originally Posted by That Freddy View Post
    PS: Your cunt is in the
    sink.

fuck me, it's gonna be awesome! Lil almost gives me a woody Lil's Avatar

What is sad is if no one has any family to turn to for help. That's what family is for.

(8:09 PM) BostonIdol: <--- Hetero
    (8:09 PM) BostonIdol: ^^ post that in your sig plz, cuz those ftb guys are so hot, ya know?
    SinFiction: got a cock in your mouth or can you talk?
    SinFiction: your the only person I have to ask that to