+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 14 ... LastLast
    JIHAD!!! dumb douchebag is a useless waste of life dumb douchebag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyboy View Post
    Apparently he's going to call the show to explain what an awful person Casey is.
    and he should promptly be told to fuck off, then hung up on.

The asshole down that block that doesnt take down his xmas lights until May Chaos gives me half a rod Chaos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deeper_Throat View Post
    The fucktards are fighting harder than playoff hockey.
    Ha!

FREDDY DREK

Id be interested to see what he says. Safe to assume it would go over as well as BAMs first appearance. That racists news bit was fail at the highest level.

Towelie

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyboy View Post
    Apparently he's going to call the show to explain what an awful person Casey is.
    I'm sure he's had many personal interactions with Casey and can make a fair and rational decision.

The asshole down that block that doesnt take down his xmas lights until May Chaos gives me half a rod Chaos's Avatar

Should a bio be started in that forum so it's not forgotten next year or do you think it would get buried anyway?

FTB gives me anal without lube nortonparrot is a useless waste of life nortonparrot's Avatar

if he really does call in to defend that faggotry I hope he realizes how bad he is going to come across. its not O&A where he will get yelled over, he will be shown for the fucktard he is.

I blow Goat for fun std is a useless waste of life std's Avatar

Casey is a kook magnet. What a fucking douche this guy is.

I'm only an LL away from Bill BostonIdol is a name known to all and that name is stud muffin BostonIdol is a name known to all and that name is stud muffin BostonIdol is a name known to all and that name is stud muffin BostonIdol is a name known to all and that name is stud muffin BostonIdol is a name known to all and that name is stud muffin BostonIdol is a name known to all and that name is stud muffin

As enjoyable as I think him getting raped by Ronnie B and Dave would be, the less internet bullshit on the show, the better. Both for Dave & Casey and the show.

Towelie

Did TLC send this to her or did he send it to her?

I'm only an LL away from Bill BostonIdol is a name known to all and that name is stud muffin BostonIdol is a name known to all and that name is stud muffin BostonIdol is a name known to all and that name is stud muffin BostonIdol is a name known to all and that name is stud muffin BostonIdol is a name known to all and that name is stud muffin BostonIdol is a name known to all and that name is stud muffin

Quote Originally Posted by Towelie View Post
    Did TLC send this to her or did he send it to her?
    He CC:ed her on it, presumably to create the drama he's getting.

I tossed a couple links in a thread in the Fucktard Forum just for reference next March.

styckx

3Setsof10

Unreal

What a despicable fat faggot

Towelie

Quote Originally Posted by 3Setsof10 View Post
    Unreal

What a despicable fat faggot
    You think these guys reach the lowest of the low and somehow they consistently manage to outdo themselves.

styckx

He should check his own Flickr account before wishing FAS, Sids, or stillbirths on people.

oof

3Setsof10

Quote Originally Posted by Towelie View Post
    You think these guys reach the lowest of the low and somehow they consistently manage to outdo themselves.
    And in that thread on RF.net he actually thinks he's the victim

What an absolute lowlife piece of shit. I hope he gets it back in spades

Quote Originally Posted by styckx View Post
    He should check his own Flickr account before wishing FAS, Sids, or stillbirths on people.

oof

MY FUCKING EYES

Towelie

Quote Originally Posted by styckx View Post

oof

That avian flu is a bitch

FREDDY DREK

Quote Originally Posted by 3Setsof10 View Post
    And in that thread on RF.net he actually thinks he's the victim
    link?

styckx

I wonder if A&E will actually take this email seriously? I mean, they are a business. If someone sends an email in about a person you are considering working with, and says those people are a danger to their childrens life.. I mean.. You would think they would take that pretty fucking serious right? It's not like he called them poopy heads, he make it clear a child could die if they continue living with Dave and Casey

According to the thread the hospital wouldn't let Dave and Casey do the show anyway, so it's moot at this point.