+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Never Forget

JIHAD!!! dumb douchebag is a useless waste of life dumb douchebag's Avatar

I AGREE WITH TITS. okh looks fantastic in assless chaps okh looks fantastic in assless chaps okh looks fantastic in assless chaps okh looks fantastic in assless chaps okh looks fantastic in assless chaps okh looks fantastic in assless chaps okh's Avatar

Taken September 12, I guess. No idea who the guy looking at the camera is.

bill

Are you taking the picture?

I AGREE WITH TITS. okh looks fantastic in assless chaps okh looks fantastic in assless chaps okh looks fantastic in assless chaps okh looks fantastic in assless chaps okh looks fantastic in assless chaps okh looks fantastic in assless chaps okh's Avatar

Yes I am

Another:

bill

Pictures like this make me believe it will never not be honored like it has been to this point. Even seeing just one of these pics is enough to make me so bothered by what happened, it doesn't matter how much time has/will pass.

Wally Wordsmith Deadair Doug is a useless waste of life Deadair Doug's Avatar

jesus.

That shit must have been absolutely fucking insane to see first hand. All that Destruction. Not to mention, death.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil
    Stinkjizz is back.

He is God.

FTB gives me anal without lube SarahJane gives me half a rod SarahJane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bill View Post
    Pictures like this make me believe it will never not be honored like it has been to this point. Even seeing just one of these pics is enough to make me so bothered by what happened, it doesn't matter how much time has/will pass.

Thats so true. Those pictures are incredible, how did you get so close?
    Not one person with a mask on, I wonder if they're all sick today...

I'm passed the anger point, now it just makes me really sad.

styckx

I like the non press pics like OKH's better then the networks super high end glossy digitally perfected shots. Adds more soul and a very human side to it.

I blow Goat for fun TNABuffalo is a useless waste of life

pics like that make me even more want to punch the fucking "controlled demolition" dumbfucks.

I'm trying to orient this one as best as I can - This is taken from Barclay St. The debris field you see is Washington Street, which acted like a chute for the wreckage as the north tower I guess leaned a little. Whether you lived or died that day for many hinged on whether you ran north or south.

Plum Nuts Sink has disabled reputation Sink's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by okh View Post
    I'm trying to orient this one as best as I can - This is taken from Barclay St. The debris field you see is Washington Street, which acted like a chute for the wreckage as the north tower I guess leaned a little. Whether you lived or died that day for many hinged on whether you ran north or south.

I'm suprised you don't have nightmares frm the things you saw.
    Quote Originally Posted by That Freddy View Post
    PS: Your cunt is in the
    sink.

Syd

Between "truthers" and the politicization of what happened, everyone sort of forgets that 2000+ people lost their lives that day.

Or, you could almost point to how surreal it was -- go check out any of the youtube videos from that day. Nothing is quite right about it, from the weather we were having up and down the east coast to the fact that two landmarks were destroyed and a section of the Pentagon gone missing.

bill

I decided to look at some youtube and one of the first I see is this, fucking dispicable

Quote Originally Posted by Sink View Post
    I'm suprised you don't have nightmares frm the things you saw.
    I mean, if we're being frank, I do often. I'm actually probably borderline PTSD.

Quote Originally Posted by Syd View Post
    Between "truthers" and the politicization of what happened, everyone sort of forgets that 2000+ people lost their lives that day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Syd
    heath ledger just crashed don la fontaine into the world trade center

Wally Wordsmith Deadair Doug is a useless waste of life Deadair Doug's Avatar

I mean, if we're being frank, I do often. I'm actually probably borderline PTSD.
    jeeze, how long were you there? Not to say that 10 mins wouldn't be enough to fuck someone up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil
    Stinkjizz is back.

He is God.

Syd

he did i saw him

lamby

can we cut out this maudlin bullshit already?

I'm only an LL away from Bill BostonIdol is a name known to all and that name is stud muffin BostonIdol is a name known to all and that name is stud muffin BostonIdol is a name known to all and that name is stud muffin BostonIdol is a name known to all and that name is stud muffin BostonIdol is a name known to all and that name is stud muffin BostonIdol is a name known to all and that name is stud muffin

Quote Originally Posted by SarahJane View Post
    I can't believe its been 7 years already.
    It's weird - for me it seems like it just happened last year, but it also seems like it was a lifetime ago. I was still in college at the time, living in a different state, and at a completely different part of my life that I can barely remember. On the other hand it really seems like it was last year, maybe two years at the most.

The California perspective on 9/11 is so incredibly different than the East Coast one. Can't even explain how, but the most frequent comment I get from people out here is "We thought we were going to be next." Back home it was empathy for all those who died or who lost someone, out here it's almost a sort of jealousy that New York got all that attention.