+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Joey Boots

coffee's for closers only. Goatweed is just really a ruthless motherfucker Goatweed is just really a ruthless motherfucker Goatweed is just really a ruthless motherfucker Goatweed is just really a ruthless motherfucker Goatweed's Avatar

he wasn't on sternchat I don't think.

FTB gives me anal without lube sketchy gives me half a rod sketchy's Avatar

From the Stern Show Twitter account

Breaking News: Joey Boots is in a detox center after overdosing. Joey
    says he was shooting heroin every half hour. H100 News has the story
    http://twitter.com/sternshow

coffee's for closers only. Goatweed is just really a ruthless motherfucker Goatweed is just really a ruthless motherfucker Goatweed is just really a ruthless motherfucker Goatweed is just really a ruthless motherfucker Goatweed's Avatar

shame he didn't die.

Deeper_Throat

Quote Originally Posted by Goatweed View Post
    shame he didn't die and take flea with him.

Fixed.

3Setsof10

This scumbag can afford to shoot heroin every half an hour and I'm wondering how to pay for the transmission flush I just had done on my car

He can't die fast enough or painful enough, what a drain on the world

I'm only an LL away from Bill BostonIdol is a name known to all and that name is stud muffin BostonIdol is a name known to all and that name is stud muffin BostonIdol is a name known to all and that name is stud muffin BostonIdol is a name known to all and that name is stud muffin BostonIdol is a name known to all and that name is stud muffin BostonIdol is a name known to all and that name is stud muffin

To be fair, you're less likely to be able to suck dick to pay for car repairs than you are to be able to pay for heroin.

3Setsof10

A LOT less likely, excellent point LOL

eat. my. shit. Juice Cunt is just really a ruthless motherfucker Juice Cunt is just really a ruthless motherfucker Juice Cunt is just really a ruthless motherfucker Juice Cunt is just really a ruthless motherfucker Juice Cunt's Avatar

Joey Boots is a loser and will be dead soon enough.

I blow Goat for fun Ole Bull Nuts gives me half a rod Ole Bull Nuts's Avatar

Fuck, I was hoping that video would end with that 'mo taking about 30 rounds.

lol @ boots being "a veteran". stupid piece of shit.

Driving Cuck jokes into the ground Bags has a glorious cock Bags has a glorious cock Bags has a glorious cock Bags has a glorious cock Bags has a glorious cock Bags's Avatar

Veteran cockgobbler

I AGREE WITH TITS. okh looks fantastic in assless chaps okh looks fantastic in assless chaps okh looks fantastic in assless chaps okh looks fantastic in assless chaps okh looks fantastic in assless chaps okh looks fantastic in assless chaps okh's Avatar

He's not a veteran?

The Duke BirdyPimp has disabled reputation BirdyPimp's Avatar

Boots Rulez!!11

FTB gives me anal without lube Super Turbo Death Shark is a useless waste of life Super Turbo Death Shark's Avatar

post-culinary stress disorder is a serious issue. YOU try telling your comrades in arms that they can't have ketchup because it never arrived in time

I blow Goat for fun 3Setsof10 gives me half a rod 3Setsof10's Avatar

Each time I now open this thread because there's a new post, I am hoping it's because this waste is in jail or dead

Each time I am disappointed
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey's Biographer View Post
    Somewhere.. Many years ago in a basement Side Dick joined a band. Hoping.. One day to score some nice groupie pussy and blow lines off the asses of the best hookers money could buy. Little did he know all his hard work in a pest band would culminate in fucking a married woman with two kids who is into pee videos.

Why are you smiling?
    You think this is some alligator-infested moat? No one can get over there to you?
    You know, this whole kind of "I'm-on-the-inside, too-cool-for-school, let's make fun of the dorky suburban guy, because I'm safe on this side of the counter" routine's gonna get you hurt.
    And I'll tell you another thing. After you've lost all your parents' money on your avant-garde piece-of-crap short film, you're gonna need a job.
    Guess what? It's guys like me that hire. Guys like me don't hire punks like you. All right?
    So shape up.

I blow Goat for fun Deeper_Throat almost gives me a woody Deeper_Throat's Avatar

I vote for him being dead from an overdose.

I AGREE WITH TITS. okh looks fantastic in assless chaps okh looks fantastic in assless chaps okh looks fantastic in assless chaps okh looks fantastic in assless chaps okh looks fantastic in assless chaps okh looks fantastic in assless chaps okh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deeper_Throat View Post
    I vote for him being dead from an overdose.

The asshole down that block that doesnt take down his xmas lights until May Chaos gives me half a rod Chaos's Avatar

Joey boots = 2016 fucktard tournament winner.

I blow Goat for fun NorfCal gives me half a rod NorfCal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 3Setsof10 View Post
    Each time I now open this thread because there's a new post, I am hoping it's because this waste is in jail or dead

Each time I am disappointed
    Life just got better. So to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by Freddy Shit View Post
    Im high as fuck and them niggers next door anit toin shit to bother me. pecea fuckerts.