+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    FTB gives me anal without lube tstlkevanilla is a useless waste of life

Umm.. unlike other bitches. I don't need the excuse of "I have my period" to be a cunt. I am a cunt. And a very opinionated one at that. And unlike the other chicks I've seen on this board, besides maybe one, I don't need the approval of a bunch of guys with dicks in their hands hoping that she quotes him.....

just sayin.

coffee's for closers only. Goatweed is just really a ruthless motherfucker Goatweed is just really a ruthless motherfucker Goatweed is just really a ruthless motherfucker Goatweed is just really a ruthless motherfucker Goatweed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tstlkevanilla
    Umm.. unlike other bitches. I don't need the excuse of "I have my period" to be a cunt. I am a cunt. And a very opinionated one at that. And unlike the other chicks I've seen on this board, besides maybe one, I don't need the approval of a bunch of guys with dicks in their hands hoping that she quotes him.....

just sayin.
    the only posts any of us care about are tit pics - your opinionated words mean shit. seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Deep_Throat

just sayin.
    the only posts any of us care about are tit pics - your opinionated words mean shit. seriously.
    considering the ratio to of women to men on this site, you sir are a fag...

and fuck I wish I had that pic of flea sucking a man's tit for you..

fuck me, it's gonna be awesome! Lil almost gives me a woody Lil's Avatar

just sayin.
    Blech

Come out and say it you passive aggressive twat. And of all the women on this board, you're the only one who goes after the others and needs to make snide fucking comments. Or shall I rephrase it in a p/a way like you do, of all the women on this board, I only know of one who goes after the others and makes snide remarks. There, now you get to guess it's YOU YOU YOU.

And when you're called on it, all you can say is can't you take a fucking joke, or just busting balls etc. Well you're not funny, if they're jokes they flop, and you're just trying to cover your ass when called on your shit.

(8:09 PM) BostonIdol: <--- Hetero
    (8:09 PM) BostonIdol: ^^ post that in your sig plz, cuz those ftb guys are so hot, ya know?
    SinFiction: got a cock in your mouth or can you talk?
    SinFiction: your the only person I have to ask that to

Quote Originally Posted by Lil

just sayin.
    Blech

Come out and say it you passive aggressive twat. And of all the women on this board, you're the only one who goes after the others and needs to make snide fucking comments. Or shall I rephrase it in a p/a way like you do, of all the women on this board, I only know of one who goes after the others and makes snide remarks. There, now you get to guess it's YOU YOU YOU.

And when you're called on it, all you can say is can't you take a fucking joke, or just busting balls etc. Well you're not funny, if they're jokes they flop, and you're just trying to cover your ass when called on your shit.
    Listen you self important douche that felt the need to write a 2 paragraph post.. I don't take this shit serious at ALL. Stop trying to come after me with your so called tough girl attitude because you are a joke. You may have had idiotic guys on paltalk swooning to your every word but here, with me, you are NOTHING. So SAVE IT WHORE.
    Stop being such a woman-hating-buzz-kill just because you aren't the only chick on the block.
    Show your pussy or tits.. better yet.. post a vid of you sucking cock on here, and maybe you'll get more fans. You stupid fucking attention whore.

coffee's for closers only. Goatweed is just really a ruthless motherfucker Goatweed is just really a ruthless motherfucker Goatweed is just really a ruthless motherfucker Goatweed is just really a ruthless motherfucker Goatweed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lil

just sayin.
    Blech

Listen you self important douche that felt the need to write a 2 paragraph post.. I don't take this shit serious at ALL. Stop trying to come after me with your so called tough girl attitude because you are a joke. You may have had idiotic guys on paltalk swooning to your every word but here, with me, you are NOTHING. So SAVE IT WHORE.
    Stop being such a woman-hating-buzz-kill just because you aren't the only chick on the block.
    Show your pussy or tits.. better yet.. post a vid of you sucking cock on here, and maybe you'll get more fans. You stupid fucking attention whore.
    and yet, you posted a huge paragraph - stupid motherfucker.

5 out of 7 admins agree, GREAT RACK! angrymissy gives me half a rod angrymissy's Avatar

You're so very edgy.

Un-Cut faggot Fag_Man is a useless waste of life

tstlkevanilla, go eat some more and cry over being banned on wackbag. Fatass.

Plum Nuts Sink has disabled reputation Sink's Avatar

Tasty Spics Dinner?

Quote Originally Posted by That Freddy View Post
    PS: Your cunt is in the
    sink.

Quote Originally Posted by Fag_Man
    fuck off faggot - go eat another man-tit.

Quote Originally Posted by angrymissy
    You're so very edgy.
    and you're so very predictable.

ha! I find it funny that you actually went out of your way to copy and paste my username. Fuck off you fruit.

You're so very edgy.
    did you & Tax graduate from the same message board school? I know you are but what am I? Fucking awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Sink
    Tasty Spics Dinner?

retard #3. Rice and beans mutherfucker get it right.

Plum Nuts Sink has disabled reputation Sink's Avatar

You're so very edgy.
    She is very predictable, always rules does that angrymissy.

I love that kind of consistency.
    Quote Originally Posted by That Freddy View Post
    PS: Your cunt is in the
    sink.

You're so very edgy.
    did you & Tax graduate from the same message board school? I know you are but what am I? Fucking awful.
    Oh because "you're so very edgy" was really worth putting thought into.

Quote Originally Posted by Sink
    You're so very edgy.
    She is very predictable, always rules does that angrymissy.

I love that kind of consistency.
    Like a mound of dog shit rotting in the sun... I could see how you'd like that.

Un-Cut faggot Fag_Man is a useless waste of life

ha! I find it funny that you actually went out of your way to copy and paste my username. Fuck off you fruit.
    I might be a fruit but you're fat fat fat.

fuck me, it's gonna be awesome! Lil almost gives me a woody Lil's Avatar

[Listen you self important douche that felt the need to write a 2 paragraph post.. I don't take this shit serious at ALL. Stop trying to come after me with your so called tough girl attitude because you are a joke. You may have had idiotic guys on paltalk swooning to your every word but here, with me, you are NOTHING. So SAVE IT WHORE.
    You obviously do take it all seriously with your 3 paragraph response!

waa waaaaaaaa I'm a whore. Ouch that really hurt ;) As for being a woman hater? Sorry, that is you. I'm not the one who runs around this board making snide little comments every time one posts. I get along with all the women except for you, and no one else seems to either. I'm sorry you never learned to play well with others.

(8:09 PM) BostonIdol: <--- Hetero
    (8:09 PM) BostonIdol: ^^ post that in your sig plz, cuz those ftb guys are so hot, ya know?
    SinFiction: got a cock in your mouth or can you talk?
    SinFiction: your the only person I have to ask that to

5 out of 7 admins agree, GREAT RACK! angrymissy gives me half a rod angrymissy's Avatar

You're so very edgy.
    Oh

Fucking

SNAP!