+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 84 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 16 56 ... LastLast

Thread: Tax Kuntz

Wally Wordsmith Deadair Doug is a useless waste of life Deadair Doug's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Angelfucks my whore
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadair Doug
    BINGO!

And to explain a little.

He doesn't get the time of day from people, and from a story I got from Hummercash, and a few others, in a hotel room, after he got a girl drunk enough to go up there with him, while begging and pleading, she went, but didnt give him the time of day, once there.

He then tried to TAKE (sink) the time of day from her, and Hummercash told me, that he had to pull him off, and the look in Tax's eyes was "scary" cus he was GOING (sink) to do it.
    This attack took place 2 years ago? Is this story common knowledge amongst the FBA/PT elite?
    Because I am wondering if it is known about why would Lee, HTG, Taz, Gaz, Maul, Magoo, etc etc hang out with, socialize, or drink with him since that day?
    I've seen him hanging with lot of FBA/PT people, nevermind those evil WBers that he socializes with, at the last halloween show, Big ass bash, st pats this year and not one person has ever given him a hard time or told him to go fuck himself.. he's actually quite popular.
    Why would he be allowed to go to and play in the softball game?

If it's not known about except by the people their that night and yourself why is this the first time it's being brought up? Why would you let him on your board in the first place? He's allegedly someone who committed such a heinous, despicable act, why allow him into your community? Why keep him there?

You trashed that old whore and banned whatever her name was for talking shit and being two-faced, but this is fine?

Also why call him a friend and say that you liked him if the whole time you fucking knew about this disgusting act? I really don't want to go through that whole WB sucks thread to find the post.. its like 75 pages so please don't ask me to produce a screen cap... I have no reason to lie.

And before I get called a fucking asshole for defending a "rapist" let me just say that if that happened it is fucking disgusting and deplorable... I'm just trying to figure out why this is the first time it's being brought up.

ok back to lurking... I dont need more internet crack in my life. I must say I do like this board, fucking funny shit
    Wow, gee, and I on the ropes now.

I allow everyone on the board for one reason, I am not a god over anyone.

But, what I DO dislike is the hypocracy of HIM calling SOMEONE out. That is what pisses me off.

I am not going to paint a R on his chest, like the extremes you are taking this to in an attempt to prove a point.

Which is BTW sad that you have to take things to such an extreme to prove a point.

Anyway, Tax was always cool to me, and only recently, in a few threads on FBA have been pulling the Wackbag Kool aid shit that he has never done before.

He never tried to rape me, so I wasnt going to fucking lock his ass up.

But you CAN'T do something morally wrong and then call someone out on having moral issues. Thats fucking BULLSHIT.

a year or so has passed, and now he is Mr. Point Out Casey's Moral issues??? Fuck that.

Good try though. I really thought I was going down.

Angelfuck

a year or so has passed, and now he is Mr. Point Out Casey's Moral issues??? Fuck that.
    I dont think he was judging her morals, it just seemed like he was making fun of her
    Quote Originally Posted by dumb douchebag
    i don't think the bugroom shit was directed at you dude, it was LAX. speaking of, i wonder if he has any abortion room pics.
    ok wtf the fuck did she do?

Angelfucks my whore

BINGO!

And to explain a little.

He doesn't get the time of day from people, and from a story I got from Hummercash, and a few others, in a hotel room, after he got a girl drunk enough to go up there with him, while begging and pleading, she went, but didnt give him the time of day, once there.

He then tried to TAKE (sink) the time of day from her, and Hummercash told me, that he had to pull him off, and the look in Tax's eyes was "scary" cus he was GOING (sink) to do it.
    This attack took place 2 years ago? Is this story common knowledge amongst the FBA/PT elite?
    Because I am wondering if it is known about why would Lee, HTG, Taz, Gaz, Maul, Magoo, etc etc hang out with, socialize, or drink with him since that day?
    I've seen him hanging with lot of FBA/PT people, nevermind those evil WBers that he socializes with, at the last halloween show, Big ass bash, st pats this year and not one person has ever given him a hard time or told him to go fuck himself.. he's actually quite popular.

If it's not known about except by the people their that night and yourself why is this the first time it's being brought up? Why would you let him on your board in the first place? He's allegedly someone who committed such a heinous, despicable act, why allow him into your community? Why keep him there?

You trashed that old whore and banned whatever her name was for talking shit and being two-faced, but this is fine?

Also why call him a friend and say that you liked him if the whole time you fucking knew about this disgusting act? I really don't want to go through that whole WB sucks thread to find the post.. its like 75 pages so please don't ask me to produce a screen cap... I have no reason to lie.

And before I get called a fucking asshole for defending a "rapist" let me just say that if that happened it is fucking disgusting and deplorable... I'm just trying to figure out why this is the first time it's being brought up.

ok back to lurking... I dont need more internet crack in my life. I must say I do like this board, fucking funny shit

But, what I DO dislike is the hypocracy of HIM calling SOMEONE out. That is what pisses me off.

I am not going to paint a R on his chest, like the extremes you are taking this to in an attempt to prove a point.

Which is BTW sad that you have to take things to such an extreme to prove a point.

Anyway, Tax was always cool to me, and only recently, in a few threads on FBA have been pulling the Wackbag Kool aid shit that he has never done before.

But you CAN'T do something morally wrong and then call someone out on having moral issues. Thats fucking BULLSHIT.

I dont know if this was supposed to be funny or not...

I wasnt trying to "PWN" you, I was just asking you why if this is common knowledge why would people associate with him.

So its ok to try and rape someone as long as it isnt your wife? He's cool to you so fuck whatever hes done to others right?

BINGO!

And to explain a little.

I will give you this shit falt out and straight up.

Why would they hang out with him?

Same reason why any of them give you fucking assholes the time of day.

They dont have the strength to tell you people to fuck off to your faces.

And its sad.

Yeah, I said that about my FBA staff. And I have been saying it for a year now.
    yea your right doug Im the asshole... cause you know Im in the bug room every fuckign night, I dont even have paltalk you douchebag.
    I didnt just meet tax and the rest of the hitler youth like 6 months ago.
    I havent hung out with them more then 5 or 6 times... just lump me into your drama, its cool

Calm the fuck down.. I asked you a simple question because it didnt make sense to me... yea that makes me an asshole
    Ehhh, I will give you that, I dont now you or our girl from shit.

I am pissed.

Anyway. the only shit that I know about you and Angel is that you two, for fucking MONTHS from TOOTH AND NAIL defended Wackbag, their fucking gay ass rules, and stated that they do NOT play favorites with the faggot "9ers" or ELITE posters, and its RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!

I posted in Hummertuesdays birthday thread, a simple joke that said, "Hey, if you don't die before your next birthday, you will have another one, HEY ITS AN ELO ISM!!! wavyhand" and not only was that post deleted, but I was BANNED.

I know I saw Anglefuck with a SAVE TAX post, or something along those lines.

You two are talking out of both sides of your assholes today if you can defend that, then defend the bags rules. Its bullshit. THAT is where you get lumped in.

Angelfucks my whore

BINGO!

And to explain a little.

And its sad.

yea your right doug Im the asshole... cause you know Im in the bug room every fuckign night, I dont even have paltalk you douchebag.
    I havent hung out with them more then 5 or 6 times... just lump me into your drama, its cool

Calm the fuck down.. I asked you a simple question because it didnt make sense to me... yea that makes me an asshole
    i don't think the bugroom shit was directed at you dude, it was LAX. speaking of, i wonder if he has any abortion room pics.
    the "you fucking assholes" was directed at me since he quoted my quote and then lumped me in with people who he's had problems with for years

Plum Nuts Sink has disabled reputation Sink's Avatar

HTG needs to stop lurking and jump in. The more nut jobs the better enjoyment for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by That Freddy View Post
    PS: Your cunt is in the
    sink.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelfuck
    BINGO!

And to explain a little.

And its sad.

I guess magoo constantly offers us rides because he wants us to fuck off

bitterness doesn't suit you doug
    and calling your supposed friends pussy isnt going to get you far
    this isnt paltalk we're talking about, have you seen the pics? we have fun when we hang out, its not mandatory to talk to anyone at these events, and dont act like we're the ones going up to your staff and trying to get attention. dont worry im sure everyone will have fun at the virus shows without you
    What the fuck are you talking about?

I have talked to these people about this, and given my feelings before, thats what seperates me.

And I never said that people could not be friends with who they wanted to. Thats not how I roll.

GET ME FAR???? What are you???? Get me far??? I got a family, a beautiful house, and a great job. What the FUCK do I want to get far on? the fucking internet world.

Bitch, I have done more then you can imagine, and I realize, it doesnt mean shit, cus you are all two faced assholes in the end anyay, out for yourselves.

JIHAD!!! dumb douchebag is a useless waste of life dumb douchebag's Avatar

BINGO!

And to explain a little.

And its sad.

the "you fucking assholes" was directed at me since he quoted my quote and then lumped me in with people who he's had problems with for years
    gotcha.

Angelfucks my whore

BINGO!

And to explain a little.

And its sad.

Ehhh, I will give you that, I dont now you or our girl from shit.

I am pissed.

Anyway. the only shit that I know about you and Angel is that you two, for fucking MONTHS from TOOTH AND NAIL defended Wackbag, their fucking gay ass rules, and stated that they do NOT play favorites with the faggot "9ers" or ELITE posters, and its RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!

I posted in Hummertuesdays birthday thread, a simple joke that said, "Hey, if you don't die before your next birthday, you will have another one, HEY ITS AN ELO ISM!!! wavyhand" and not only was that post deleted, but I was BANNED.

I know I saw Anglefuck with a SAVE TAX post, or something along those lines.

You two are talking out of both sides of your assholes today if you can defend that, then defend the bags rules. Its bullshit. THAT is where you get lumped in.
    Fair enough.. you're pissed I can definitly understand that.

As far as defending the bag... what can I say WE havent been there for years, we are not privy to the inner working of what goes on there man.

They have treated AF and myself good and thats why I like it there. Among enjoying alot of the NORMAL posters

I do not know why the thread wasnt deleted, I cant tell you if and when tax will be back or if it was an IP ban.

Like I said we are relatively new to the "cool kids table" and we have absolutely nothing to do with the secret shit that goes on there

Like I said we are relatively new to the "cool kids table" and we have absolutely nothing to do with the secret shit that goes on there

I am perplexed at the faggotry in this thread.
    sink.

FTB gives me anal without lube MakesYouFez is a useless waste of life

Am I the only one that notices that most of these wackbag people, when out of their home territory, are passive aggressive fuckers?
    Caller: Hey Ron, how many boyscouts could you take?

Ron: Eight until I came...

Angelfucks my whore

Quote Originally Posted by Sink

I forgot the sarcasm tags.... dummy

Quote Originally Posted by Sink

I forgot the sarcasm tags.... dummy
    No, you did not. I understood just fine.
    sink.

Arrow thrower LAX is a useless waste of life LAX's Avatar

See, this is the SHIT that fucking gets to me.

Dude, you have to be the fakest fucking piece of shit I have ever seen.

You kiss ALL the "FBA CREWS" asses so you can go to the good parties, and meet the hot fucking abortion having shit bag you are currently fucking, then you bite the hands that feed you?

For what? so you can snuggle up to fuckng MESSAGE BOARD MODS???

You are a fucking faggot, and next time I see you, I will tell you.

You are going to defend a hunck of SHIT like liz?? The fucking "FUCK MY WAY TO THE TOP" queen?? Cus she is STILL IN THE CLIQUE?? And smash Casey?

And you are playing fucking stupid, which pisses me off MORE.

You saying, that the first 5 fucking posts in that thread, being assholes from your Bug Party Paltalk room, DOESNT mean that it WASNT talked about in there.

I WAS ONE OF YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES, REMEMBER???? I KNOW HOW YOU FUCKING 2 FACED COCKS OPERATE.

Now you are here, to defend something that doenst give a shit about you, in the face of people that are KNOWN to this "community" as "SCUMBAGS", and "HATERS" that have flat out said, THIS IS WRONG.

I am saying that THIS IS WRONG.

But what do I expect from you? Fucking retard stuck in his college glory days.
    Ok I could go without the name calling but w/e...

First off...FAKE?..Find me one person on any board or whatever cause I know you like to deal in facts who I've shit on in any way.

I didnt come here to defend anyone or bad mouth anyone...

Read my posts, I asked the question did he cross the line?

I wanted to know where the line was and if that was different then posting pictures...I came here for a disscussion..

Kiss the FBA'S crews ass...Well if you mean drinkin beers and having a good time then sure fella you got me..

I do it with alot of the people you seem to shit on also...

Didn't you tell me in person " the message board wars are silly, you get a kick out of it" Again I know you like to deal in facts...

Hot abortion piece of ass I'm fucking...Bzzz wrong again...I can't believe you didn't see the sarcasm when I told you that....

So you wanna lump me in with a "group" go ahead but then that's saying everyone you associate with agrees with everything you write on the boards...

You wanna call me a faggot go ahead....

Just remember you deal in facts...but so do I.

Oh and that alleged poker game that babygirl had ant over...Again wrong never happened...I was there

BINGO!

And to explain a little.

I wasnt trying to "PWN" you, I was just asking you why if this is common knowledge why would people associate with him.

So its ok to try and rape someone as long as it isnt your wife? He's cool to you so fuck whatever hes done to others right?
    Dude, the fact is, you cant really fucking shun people publicly for shit that they did, if they really werent like in fucking jail for it and shit.

But when its fairly common knowledge that this shit went down, you dont go pulling out WHAT HE CALLED, "Skeletons" in Caseys closet, if he has some of his OWN.

Again, I have never asked people to NOT hand out with anyone that I dont personally like, FBA mod or fucking not, I dont roll like that. So his alleged attempted rape of someone is a non issue UNLESS someone like him is questions someone elses morals by calling them a whore and shit.

THATS where it matters.

If your best buddy comes clean one day and says he tried to rape someone when drunk one night, do you ditch him??? For all I know, it was a mistake on TK's part. But the fact is, you dont fucking shit on someones morals if yours suck.

FTB gives me anal without lube Super Turbo Death Shark is a useless waste of life Super Turbo Death Shark's Avatar

so is this kind of faggotry what spawns in paltalk on a regular basis because if so jesus christ

FTB gives me anal without lube mattiescramz is a useless waste of life

Quote Originally Posted by mattiescramz
    Hummercash tried to rape sink at Hitler youth camp?
    AF was right this fucking place is addicting... I hate you guys already
    bullshit

she comes here cause i spin her like a fucking pinwheel

Again, I have never asked people to NOT hand out with anyone that I dont personally like, FBA mod or fucking not, I dont roll like that. .
    Don't shake hand rant?
    sink.

Angelfucks my whore

BINGO!

And to explain a little.

Dude, the fact is, you cant really fucking shun people publicly for shit that they did, if they really werent like in fucking jail for it and shit.

But when its fairly common knowledge that this shit went down, you dont go pulling out WHAT HE CALLED, "Skeletons" in Caseys closet, if he has some of his OWN.

Again, I have never asked people to NOT hand out with anyone that I dont personally like, FBA mod or fucking not, I dont roll like that. So his alleged attempted rape of someone is a non issue UNLESS someone like him is questions someone elses morals by calling them a whore and shit.

THATS where it matters.

If your best buddy comes clean one day and says he tried to rape someone when drunk one night, do you ditch him??? For all I know, it was a mistake on TK's part. But the fact is, you dont fucking shit on someones morals if yours suck.
    I agree if youve done nasty shit you shouldnt be calling out anyone.

And to answer your question, If I knew tax did that or was capable of that I would absolutely distance myself from him.

You think I would allow him near my fucking girlfriend? Or in my house?

FTB gives me anal without lube mattiescramz is a useless waste of life

please tell us. how do you roll