+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast
    I AGREE WITH TITS. okh looks fantastic in assless chaps okh looks fantastic in assless chaps okh looks fantastic in assless chaps okh looks fantastic in assless chaps okh looks fantastic in assless chaps okh looks fantastic in assless chaps okh's Avatar

I just passed Schaeffer's and there were a lot of family's and stuff there, so what do you say we meet across the street at the BP station. It's not that I think anything will happen, I just don't think you should be around children. I thought you'd see it my way.

I agree with BirdyPimp. SinFiction has disabled reputation

He's already there scouting out the kiddies.

FTB gives me anal without lube Super Turbo Death Shark is a useless waste of life Super Turbo Death Shark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by okh
    I just don't think you should be around children.
    neither does megan's law

I AGREE WITH TITS. okh looks fantastic in assless chaps okh looks fantastic in assless chaps okh looks fantastic in assless chaps okh looks fantastic in assless chaps okh looks fantastic in assless chaps okh looks fantastic in assless chaps okh's Avatar

Do be do be do......

bbiab

fuck me, it's gonna be awesome! Lil almost gives me a woody Lil's Avatar

am I the only one who has been watching the clock all day?

(8:09 PM) BostonIdol: <--- Hetero
    (8:09 PM) BostonIdol: ^^ post that in your sig plz, cuz those ftb guys are so hot, ya know?
    SinFiction: got a cock in your mouth or can you talk?
    SinFiction: your the only person I have to ask that to

Predictably, he was a no show. Capturing video now. Sorry kids.

How much you wanna bet he's going to come here tonite calling you the no-show? What a fucking creep.

I'm only an LL away from Bill BostonIdol is a name known to all and that name is stud muffin BostonIdol is a name known to all and that name is stud muffin BostonIdol is a name known to all and that name is stud muffin BostonIdol is a name known to all and that name is stud muffin BostonIdol is a name known to all and that name is stud muffin BostonIdol is a name known to all and that name is stud muffin

You stickin' around until 3 or so?

Edit: Sin's post is why I suggested sticking around for another 20 minutes or so - so he can't pull the "I was 2 minutes late and that pussy left. What a pussy pussy keyboard passive aggressive pussy."

Nah, fuck that. he called me out, he gets there on time. I'm not waiting around all day for him. I drove into the parking lot and all around the place and he wasn't there.

Quote Originally Posted by BostonIdol
    You stickin' around until 3 or so?

Edit: Sin's post is why I suggested sticking around for another 20 minutes or so - so he can't pull the "I was 2 minutes late and that pussy left. What a pussy pussy keyboard passive aggressive pussy."
    Fuck him. The shit he talked he better show up on time. If I talked the shit he talked I would have came an hour earlier and waited an hour for the other guy to show up. Fuck his failed raping ass.

Wally Wordsmith Deadair Doug is a useless waste of life Deadair Doug's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lil
    am I the only one who has been watching the clock all day?
    let me answer that lil.

when summer hits, I am an internet ZERO on the weekends. you know, that whole real life thing.

sucks, I know.

Right now. I am with my son, step son, and older brother, at langley raceway, watching my nephew race sprint cars. I looked at my watch, and HAD to grab the treo to check on this storyline.

It ended how I thought it would.

I seriously wanted Tax to show up, the OKH heat is at am all time high.

oh well
    Stinkjizz is back.

He is God.

I'm only an LL away from Bill BostonIdol is a name known to all and that name is stud muffin BostonIdol is a name known to all and that name is stud muffin BostonIdol is a name known to all and that name is stud muffin BostonIdol is a name known to all and that name is stud muffin BostonIdol is a name known to all and that name is stud muffin BostonIdol is a name known to all and that name is stud muffin

Nah, fuck that. he called me out, he gets there on time. I'm not waiting around all day for him. I drove into the parking lot and all around the place and he wasn't there.
    Known, just trying to help us all avoid a pussy-laden tirade about how the traffic in the ten minute drive from his house to the meeting place was so bad and he got there at 2:47 and you were too big of a pussy to wait.

I guess I finally bugged out around 2:35. The video shows that traffic was pretty light.

Wally Wordsmith Deadair Doug is a useless waste of life Deadair Doug's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BostonIdol
    Known, just trying to help us all avoid a pussy-laden tirade about how the traffic in the ten minute drive from his house to the meeting place was so bad and he got there at 2:47 and you were too big of a pussy to wait.
    either that or he will take a page out of my book with the...

"I soooooo made you go there and look stupid. I soooooo control your stupid ass."
    Stinkjizz is back.

He is God.

Someone should call the bar and ask if "failed rapist" is there. I bet he answers to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadair Doug

"I soooooo made you go there and look stupid. I soooooo control your stupid ass."
    Except this was fun for me, this wasn't about "pwning" someone, per se. Life did a far more brutal job of owning him than I can ever hope to do.

Quote Originally Posted by SinFiction
    Someone should call the bar and ask if "failed rapist" is there. I bet he answers to that.
    Double dog dare ya

fuck me, it's gonna be awesome! Lil almost gives me a woody Lil's Avatar

maybe he did get there early and got side tracked by all the kids, is now hospitalized from another failed rape attempt where the little girl kicked the crap out of him.

I'm always one to give someone the benefit of the doubt

(8:09 PM) BostonIdol: <--- Hetero
    (8:09 PM) BostonIdol: ^^ post that in your sig plz, cuz those ftb guys are so hot, ya know?
    SinFiction: got a cock in your mouth or can you talk?
    SinFiction: your the only person I have to ask that to

Quote Originally Posted by SinFiction
    Double dog dare ya
    What's the number? I know his name is John I have no problem asking for "John the rape failure".