+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    I blow Goat for fun Helmet is a useless waste of life

Quote Originally Posted by dumb douchebag
    Quote Originally Posted by SinFiction
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelfuck
    Quote Originally Posted by Helmet
    Some file for divorce when their wife blows a black man in a bathroom stall while he is a few hundred feet away watching the kids, others get a chub and later share the story with a national audience to provide one's heroes with a couple of minutes of great radio.

If you have no pride or dignity and your word is shit, you lack two essential components of being a man.
    I think youre just assuming paul is like you (I think the first thing you gotta understand is that he's from england, all english people are fucking crazy) well, normal, where he might feel jealousy, fury, shame, maybe a blow to his self esteem or confidence. The fact that he stayed with her and even told the story on a national radio show says something about his personality, and I honestly don't think its a lack of pride of dignity
    Your so fucking naive.
    which is why i like her so much
    I hear she is hot, so at least she has that going for her.

3Setsof10

Hot, naive and dumb. Well, just dumb here trying to explain a guy who's posting in a thread that states he sucks and so does his wife.

I agree, she's great.

Angelfuck

Some file for divorce when their wife blows a black man in a bathroom stall while he is a few hundred feet away watching the kids, others get a chub and later share the story with a national audience to provide one's heroes with a couple of minutes of great radio.

If you have no pride or dignity and your word is shit, you lack two essential components of being a man.
    I think youre just assuming paul is like you (I think the first thing you gotta understand is that he's from england, all english people are fucking crazy) well, normal, where he might feel jealousy, fury, shame, maybe a blow to his self esteem or confidence. The fact that he stayed with her and even told the story on a national radio show says something about his personality, and I honestly don't think its a lack of pride of dignity
    Your so fucking naive.
    Ill show you naive
    Quote Originally Posted by Deep_Throat
    i still dont get it
    and you never will, stupid.
    FACe dude, you don't know me
    may I ask what your hometown is?

coffee's for closers only. Goatweed is just really a ruthless motherfucker Goatweed is just really a ruthless motherfucker Goatweed is just really a ruthless motherfucker Goatweed is just really a ruthless motherfucker Goatweed's Avatar

Your so fucking naive.
    Ill show you naive
    i still dont get it
    and you never will, stupid.
    FACe dude, you don't know me
    may I ask what your hometown is?
    why, you wanna bring me a bag of mint candies?

Wally Wordsmith Deadair Doug is a useless waste of life Deadair Doug's Avatar

Let me, again, continue with my tell all novel.

I got THE WORD about it, and yes, went right to relaying it.

But, about 10 mins in, I was done relaying. I started questioning it.

I initialy was 100% behind it, cus suspention in radio = fired.

I honestly feel bad if any FANS smashed their shit under what can be a bullshit power play.

(if you asked what "that thing a few weeks ago" was in the voting thread, this is it)

Angelfuck

I had this exact exchange with someone else, creepy, no Id just like to know where you grew up, not where you live, unless you still live with your mommy

JIHAD!!! dumb douchebag is a useless waste of life dumb douchebag's Avatar

Your so fucking naive.
    Ill show you naive

sweet!!!! wows now or later?

Angelfuck

now who's being naive :P

seriously though if you haven't seen them Ill send em to you, I just can't have them on the internets anymore

coffee's for closers only. Goatweed is just really a ruthless motherfucker Goatweed is just really a ruthless motherfucker Goatweed is just really a ruthless motherfucker Goatweed is just really a ruthless motherfucker Goatweed's Avatar

I had this exact exchange with someone else, creepy, no Id just like to know where you grew up, not where you live, unless you still live with your mommy
    why do you want to know? What does that have to do with anything? Like the in the PAC thread, I was asked what charities I donated to last year - wtf is it with you people wanting to know ambiguous personal details?

And you just wanting to know where me, some dude on the internet, grew up isn't creepy?

You really are dumb.

btw - Bangor, Maine - I'll let my cleaning staff know a mint delivery is due in the near future

Un-Cut faggot Fag_Man is a useless waste of life

Why would you want to run the pest booth at the tours? The tailgate is the best part. Then again, Paul is just looking for more attention.

FTB gives me anal without lube Super Turbo Death Shark is a useless waste of life Super Turbo Death Shark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fag_Man
    Why would you want to run the pest booth at the tours? The tailgate is the best part.
    you are too young to drink and im not crazy about the fact you breathe

now who's being naive :P

seriously though if you haven't seen them Ill send em to you, I just can't have them on the internets anymore
    send pls.thx.

I agree with BirdyPimp. SinFiction has disabled reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Super Turbo Death Shark
    Why would you want to run the pest booth at the tours? The tailgate is the best part.
    Fucking ace.

Un-Cut faggot Fag_Man is a useless waste of life

Quote Originally Posted by Super Turbo Death Shark
    You don't have to drink for drunk chicks to make out with you:

3Setsof10

OK so that's one part. Can you address the breathing issue?

That was so great.

FTB gives me anal without lube Super Turbo Death Shark is a useless waste of life Super Turbo Death Shark's Avatar

You don't have to drink for drunk chicks to make out with you:
    no beastiality photos please

Angelfuck

I want to know where you grew up bc you called me naive, I think someone's hometown gives an insight, albeit slight, into their level of critical thinking

off topic, I gotta say I like you because you're always ready to argue the other side but it does come off kinda douchey when its done everytime just because, believe I know

I want to know where you grew up bc you called me naive, I think someone's hometown gives an insight, albeit slight, into their level of critical thinking

off topic, I gotta say I like you because you're always ready to argue the other side but it does come off kinda douchey when its done everytime just because, believe I know
    um...ok then

well I dunno what insight Bangor, Maine is gonna give you but have fun with that!

Do me the favor of at least tossing in some nudes with the mints. thanks!

3Setsof10

I really like your logic. I've often been impressed with the critical musings from the folks in Muncie, Indiana, but man those people in Davie, Florida are really fucking bad.

I want to know where you grew up
    and i wanna know where my pics are